Intertek, a leading provider of quality and safety services to a range of industries around worldwide, will host a pair of 60-minute webinars on Thursday, May 14, focusing on the use of Accelerated Stress Testing (AST) in product development. The webinar will be led by Alexander Porter, Senior Chief Engineer for Programs, Performance and Durability at Intertek, who will discuss how AST can help manufacturers produce more reliable products that last longer.
Accelerated Stress Testing simulates real-life conditions to provide necessary evaluation data that helps ensure a product’s life and reliability. This can save both time and money without making the setup and test execution complex.
Topics covered in the webinar will include:
- How to get the “Right Stuff” for a product development effort
- Avoiding failed validation
- Conventional Testing vs. Accelerated Stress Test
- What AST Test Methods are available (FMVT, HALT, HASS and others)
- A deeper dive into HALT and FMVT
- How to develop a Smart Test Plan
The AST webinar will be held on Thursday, May 14 at 10 am ET and again at 2 pm ET.