Sierra is proud to announce the new InnovaSonic 207i ultrasonic liquid flow meter with thermal energy/BTU capability. Designed, built and calibrated by Sierra in Monterey, California for non-intrusive liquid flow metering, and optimized for thermal energy/BTU measurement, the 207i transit-time ultrasonic flow meter is the ideal turnkey solution for building and district metering, and submetering.
The 207i is the first transit-time ultrasonic flow meter to come with a comprehensive software app package. Use apps for easy setup, field upgrades, and validation of hardware and firmware. Watch video for more information.
Experience InnovaSonic® 207i Innovation
- High Accuracy: Real-time dynamic density and heat capacity calculation as liquid temperature changes
- Ease-of-use and installation with software apps
- Clamp-on or insertion/optional RTDs for Thermal Energy/BTU
- Entire system calibrated as a package
- Flow range from 0.16 to 40 feet/sec (0.05 to 12 meters/sec)
- Pipe sizes from 2 to 236 inches (50 to 6000 mm)
With the launch of the InnovaSonic 207i ultrasonic today, Sierra is now only USA company to design and manufacture what we call the BIG-3 flow measurement technologies– Immersible Thermal, Vortex Shedding, and Transit-Time Ultrasonic. Stay tuned, in the weeks to come, there will be more Sierra BIG-3 news to share.