On October 27, NYK changed the name of Rolf Logistic LLC, which was made a wholly owned subsidiary in July, to LLC NYK Auto Logistics (Rus). Within the Russian Federation, the company provides comprehensive finished-vehicle logistics services that include inland transportation of finished vehicles, port terminal operations, and storage services.
In 2012, NYK entered into a joint venture agreement with the Rolf Group to provide customers with comprehensive finished-vehicle logistics services that included sea transportation and inland logistics within Russia.
NYK has made now LLC Rolf Logistic a wholly owned subsidiary and changed its name to LLC NYK Auto Logistics (Rus) to strengthen the NYK Group’s finished-vehicle logistics business under a united NYK brand within Europe and Central Asia to meet the continuing strong demand for finished-vehicle transport in Russia and support inland cross-border transportation and car-parts logistics.
In accordance with its medium-term management plan “Staying Ahead 2022 with Digitalization and Green,” the NYK Group is making efforts to optimize its supply chain and create new value through digitalization and green initiatives. The Group will continue to utilize its considerable expertise and global network to develop competitive automotive logistics services that meet the various logistics needs of our customers.
Overview of LLC NYK Auto Logistics (Rus)
CEO: Alexander A. Larin
Capital: 4,219,900 Russian rubles
Headquarters: Moscow, Russia
(1) Inland transportation of finished vehicles by trailers and railroad
(2) Operation of inland terminal that provides storage and PDI services* for finished vehicles
(3) Operation of port terminal that features storage, cargo handling, and a shipping agency business
(4) Customs clearance business
* PDI (pre-delivery inspection): Services for finished vehicles such as final inspections, repairs, and parts application before delivery to car dealers.