We are pleased to inform you that we have registered a total of 26 products, 9 new products and 17 updated products, as "Kawasaki-brand Green Products" in 2021.
"Kawasaki-brand Green Products" are systems that examines in-house products that are particularly environmentally friendly in compliance with ISO14021 and announces them to the outside. It started in 2014, and this is the 8th year.
The following 9 products are newly registered this time.
• MAG Turbo(Model:M55)
• Kawasaki Green Gas Engine KG-18-T
• Kawasaki Electric and Hybrid Propulsion Systems
• Hydrogen Liquefaction System
• Liquefied hydrogen loading/unloading terminal(~ 10,000 m3 storage tank)
• Waste to Energy-Smart Automatic Running System WtE-SAURS
• Autonomous Underwater Vehicle "SPICE"(Subsea Precise Inspector with Close Eyes)
• Multifunctional Controller for Construction Machinery KC-MC-20
• Small Painting Robot KJ155
"Kawasaki-brand Green Products" reviews registered products every three years, and in 2021, 17 of the 2018 registered products that have reached the three-year registration deadline have been re-registered. The total number of "Kawasaki Green Products" is 68, including 9 new products and 17 updated products, for a total of 26 products.
Through the promotion of this system, we will continue to strengthen the competitiveness of products centered on the environment and strive to realize a carbon-free and low-carbon society.