1. PS Energy UK Limited (company registration number 09850654), having its registered office at C/O Npower Limited, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, England, CV4 8LG, United Kingdom is the holder of a Gas Shipper Licence (“the Licence”) granted or treated as granted under section 7A(2) of the Gas Act 1986 (“the Act”).
2. Section 7B(3) of the Act provides that a licence granted or treated as granted under the Act may be revoked in accordance with any term contained in it.
3. The terms of the Licence provide that the Gas and Electricity Markets Authority (“the Authority”) may at any time revoke the Licence on giving not less than 30 days’ notice to PS Energy UK Limited where it agrees in writing with the Authority that the Licence should be revoked.
4. By letter dated 24 January 2023 PS Energy UK Limited requested revocation of the Licence.
Reasons for Decision
5. The Licensee requested in writing to the Authority that the Licence should be revoked in accordance with paragraph 1(a) of Schedule 2 of the Licence by letter dated 24 January 2023. The Authority agrees that the revocation shall take place.
6. The Authority hereby gives notice that, unless the Authority otherwise directs, with effect from 05:01am 20 June 2023, the Licence shall be revoked.