|Turkey >> 5/9/2022 - Valeura Energy Inc., an upstream oil and gas company with assets in the Thrace Basin of Turkey and an announced acquisition in the offshore Gulf of Thailand, reports its unaudited financial and operat...|
|United States >> 5/9/2022 - Earnings Release Highlights |
- Exelon completed the separation of Constellation Energy Corporation (Constellation), Exelon’s former power generation and competitive energy business, becoming the ...
|United States >> 5/9/2022 - Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc., a leading provider of energy transportation services for crude oil and petroleum products in the U.S. Flag markets, today reported results for the first quarter 2022....|
|United States >> 5/9/2022 - Essential Utilities Inc. reported results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2022. |
“We delivered strong financial results for the first quarter of the year and will continue to make sig...
|United States >> 5/9/2022 - - Delivered a fifth consecutive quarter of NSR growth, which contributed to continued strong earnings growth |
- Total backlog reached $40.8 billion, including a 1.6 book-to-burn ratio, reflecting...
|United States >> 5/9/2022 - - Reported net income attributable to HF Sinclair stockholders of $160.0 million, or $0.90 per diluted share, and adjusted net income of $175.6 million, or $0.99 per diluted share, for the first quart...|
|United States >> 5/9/2022 - - Reported net income attributable to HEP of $49.6 million or $0.45 per unit |
- Announced quarterly distribution of $0.35 per unit
- Reported EBITDA of $72.8 million and Adjusted EBITDA of ...
|Norway >> 5/9/2022 - - High order intake in 1Q 2022, with signed new contracts worth approximately NOK 2.6 billion. The market outlook for the Company’s services continue to improve.
- During the quarter, 78 vessels have...|
|United States >> 5/6/2022 - - Q1 2022 diluted earnings per share (EPS) from continuing operations of $0.27; adjusted diluted EPS from continuing operations of $0.16|
- Q1 2022 segment profit nearly doubles to $115 million
|Bermuda >> 5/6/2022 - First Quarter 2022 Highlights |
- Revenue of $219 million
- EBITDA before exceptional items of $21.1 million
- Exceptional items of $4.9 million mainly related to Covid-19
|United States >> 5/6/2022 - Global Partners LP reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2022.|
“Volume and margin gains in each segment of our business highlighted a strong first-quarter perform...
|United States >> 5/6/2022 - - Reported $1.7 billion of net income |
- Delivered $509 million of Adjusted EBITDA; in line with prior year adjusted for divestitures
- Executing $1 billion share repurchase program; $301 m...
|United Kingdom >> 5/6/2022 - LocoSoco Group Plc (“LocoSoco”, “LOCO”), the platform that profits from distributing products & technologies that contribute to sustainability and is listed on the Direct Market segment of the Vienna ...|
|United States >> 5/5/2022 - FIRST QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS |
- Average production for the first quarter of 2022 was 1,054 BOEPD, an increase of 3% compared to first quarter of 2021 average production of 1,020 BOEPD. The increase w...
|United States >> 5/5/2022 - - Revenue of $155 million, a 5% sequential increase |
- Orders of $165 million and book-to-bill ratio of 1.06
- Net loss of $9 million and diluted EPS of negative $1.62
- Adjusted EBIT...
|United States >> 5/5/2022 - The Board of Directors of Murphy USA Inc. declared a quarterly cash dividend on the Common Stock of Murphy USA Inc. of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 per share on an annualized basis, reflecting a 7% incre...|
|United States >> 5/5/2022 - QUARTERLY HIGHLIGHTS |
- Record first quarter production of 71,255 Boe per day (60% oil), up 85% from the first quarter of 2021
- First quarter GAAP cash flow from operations of $154.0 milli...
|United States >> 5/5/2022 - Clean Energy Fuels Corp. announced its operating results for the first quarter of 2022.|
Andrew J. Littlefair, Clean Energy’s President and Chief Executive Officer, stated: “We continued to ...
|United States >> 5/5/2022 - MGE Energy, Inc. reported financial results for the first quarter of 2022.|
MGE Energy's GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) earnings for the first quarter of 2022 were $34.4 mil...
|United States >> 5/5/2022 - New Jersey Resources Corporation reported results for the second-quarter of fiscal 2022. Highlights include: |
- Consolidated net income of $96.0 million, compared with $149.8 million in the secon...