|United States >> 7/23/2021 - - Global revenue of $5.6 billion increased 8% sequentially |
- International revenue was $4.5 billion and North America revenue was $1.1 billion
- EPS of $0.30 increased 43% sequentially
|Australia >> 7/22/2021 - HIGHLIGHTS |
EP469 West Erregulla Field Appraisal
• Exciting flow test results from WE-4. In July, after a 46-hour flow period, WE-4 achieved a sustained gas flow rate of 35 MMscfd through a...
|Senegal >> 7/22/2021 - Highlights |
- Completion of Senegal RSSD sale to Woodside and sale proceeds of US$126 million*
- Appointment of new Chairman and non-executive director*
- Mobilisation of drill ship fo...
|Canada >> 7/22/2021 - Takeaways Q2 2021 |
- Segment Revenues and Other Income of $151.8 million, compared to $138.7 million in Q2 2020
- Segment EBITDA of $84.4 million, compared to $99.1 million in Q2 2020
|Australia >> 7/22/2021 - Record sales revenue and strong free cash flow |
- Strong base business performance and improved commodity prices delivered record quarterly sales revenue of US$1.1 billion and record first half s...
|Norway >> 7/22/2021 - TGS reported interim financial results for Q2 2021.|
Net IFRS revenues amounted to USD 72 million in Q2 2021, an increase of 9% compared to Q2 2020 and USD 7 million higher than the prelimin...
|Australia >> 7/21/2021 - Positive conclusion to FY21 with full year production of 25.6 MMboe1 |
• Fourth quarter sales revenue of $421 million, up 7% on the prior quarter, as realised oil price increased 10%
|Norway >> 7/21/2021 - The safety statistics for the second quarter of 2021 indicate a stable trend in serious incidents, but the number of personal injuries in Equinor has had a negative development. There was also one hyd...|
|United States >> 7/21/2021 - - Orders of $5.1 billion for the quarter, up 12% sequentially and up 4% year-over-year. |
- Revenue of $5.1 billion for the quarter, up 8% sequentially and up 9% year-over-year.
- GAAP opera...
|Chile >> 7/20/2021 - - Record production was achieved at Western Australia Iron Ore (WAIO) and Goonyella. Olympic Dam achieved both the highest annual copper production since the acquisition by BHP in 2005 and the highest...|
|United States >> 7/19/2021 - Ocean Power Technologies, Inc. ("OPT"), a leader in innovative and cost-effective low-carbon marine power, data, and service solutions, announced financial results for the fourth quarter and full fisc...|
|Senegal >> 7/15/2021 - Performance highlights |
• Achieved sales revenue of $1,285 million, up 15% from Q1 2021.
• Delivered production of 22.7 MMboe, down 4% from Q1 2021.
• Delivered sales volume of 28.1 M...
|Cameroon >> 7/13/2021 - Victoria Oil & Gas Plc, whose wholly owned subsidiary, Gaz du Cameroun S.A. ("GDC"), the onshore gas producer and distributor with operations located in the port city of Douala, Cameroon, is pleased t...|
|United States >> 7/6/2021 - Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. and Plains GP Holdings announced their quarterly distributions with respect to the second quarter of 2021. |
PAA announced a quarterly cash distribution of...
|United Kingdom >> 7/1/2021 - Stolt-Nielsen Limited reported unaudited results for the second quarter and first half of 2021. The Company reported a second-quarter net profit attributable to shareholders of $7.8 million...|
|Cameroon >> 6/30/2021 - Victoria Oil & Gas Plc provides the following update in relation to its Annual Report and Accounts and trading position.|
Annual Report and Accounts
Due to the impact of the COVID-19 ...
|Nigeria >> 6/29/2021 - San Leon, the independent oil and gas production, development and exploration company focused on Nigeria, is pleased to announce its audited final results for the year ended 31 December 2020. |
|Canada >> 6/29/2021 - Centaurus Energy Inc. provides this bi-weekly default status report in accordance with National Policy 12-203 - Cease Trade Orders for Continuous Disclosure Defaults ("NP 12-203"). As previously state...|
|United Kingdom >> 6/28/2021 - Petrofac issues the following pre-close update for the six months ending 30 June 2021. |
• Trading overall in line with our expectations
• Strong growth in the EPS division and new energies...
|United States >> 6/28/2021 - Just Energy Group Inc., a retail energy provider specializing in electricity and natural gas commodities and bringing energy efficient solutions and renewable energy options to customers, announced it...|