|10/7/2021 - The following is an update to the third quarter 2021 outlook. Impacts presented may vary from the actual results and are subject to finalization of the third quarter 2021 results, published on October...|
|9/14/2021 - Kistos, the low carbon intensity gas producer pursuing a strategy to acquire assets with a role in energy transition, is pleased to provide its interim results for the period to 30 June 2021.|
|8/24/2021 - KEY FIGURES FIRST HALF YEAR 2021|
• Revenue: EUR 1.32 billion (H1 2020: EUR 1.26 billion)
• EBITDA: EUR 226 million (H1 2020: EUR 204 million)
• Net profit: EUR 72 million (H1 2020: lo...
|8/5/2021 - Highlights |
- Financial results in line with management expectations
- Record-level US$29.5 billion proforma backlog, up by c. US$8 billion
- Launch of EUR150 million (c. US$180 milli...
|7/28/2021 - Highlights for HY1 2021 -excluding exceptional items-: |
- EBITDA of EUR 407 million (HY1 2020: EUR 403 million). Adjusted for EUR 15 million negative currency translation effects, EBITDA increase...
|5/12/2021 - The market picture and developments in the first quarter at Royal Boskalis Westminster N.V. (Boskalis) are in line with expectations as outlined at the announcement of the 2020 annual results.|
|4/26/2021 - First-quarter highlights |
- Following the agreement to sell the Domestic Appliances business to global investment firm Hillhouse Capital, this business is reported as a discontinued operation as...
|4/22/2021 - Fugro shows margin resilience despite continued Covid-impact. Growth expected to resume in the course of the second quarter. |
- Slightly improved EBIT margin in a seasonally weak quarter
|3/16/2021 - • Revenue: EUR 1.7 billion (2019: EUR 1.6 billion) |
• EBITDA: EUR 226 million (2019: EUR 254 million)
• Net profit: EUR 33 million (2019: EUR 46 million)
• Operational cash flow EUR 4...
|3/4/2021 - ?HIGHLIGHTS 2020 |
- Revenue: EUR 2.5 billion
- EBITDA: EUR 404 million
- Operating result: EUR 140 million
- Net operating profit: EUR 90 million
- Exceptional charges: EU...
|9/8/2020 - Dividends on A Shares will be paid, by default, in euros at the rate of €0.1353 per A Share. Holders of A Shares who have validly submitted US dollars or pounds sterling currency elections by August 2...|
|8/20/2020 - KEY FIGURES FIRST HALF YEAR 2020 |
- Revenue: EUR 1.3 billion
- EBITDA: EUR 204 million
- Operating result: EUR 72 million
- Net operating profit: EUR 48 million
|7/30/2020 - Income attributable to Royal Dutch Shell plc shareholders was a loss of $18.1 billion for the second quarter 2020, which included an impairment charge of $16.8 billion post-tax ($22.3 billion pre-tax)...|
|7/29/2020 - - Second quarter revenue declined by 19.3% due to Covid-19 and downturn in oil and gas markets, partly offset by strong growth in offshore wind. |
- Due to decisive and immediate cost reductions,...
|3/27/2020 - Parkmead, the UK and Netherlands focused energy group, with four business areas, is pleased to report its interim results for the six-month period ended 31 December 2019. ...|
|5/21/2012 - Fairstar Heavy Transport N.V. (FAIR) has signed a USD 247 million syndicated loan facility led by ING Bank. The facility provides the necessary liquidity to satisfy the outstanding payment obligations...|