|Morocco >> 11/30/2023 - Highlights |
- Petroleum Agreement Amendment No.3 and corresponding Exploration Permits being approved shortly
- Rigless testing programme re-scheduled for January 2024
|Australia >> 11/27/2023 - Highlights |
• Tamboran has commenced stimulation activities at the Shenandoah South 1H (SS-1H) well pad within its 38.75 per cent owned and operated EP 117 permit.
• The program, which is p...
|Canada >> 11/21/2023 - Helium Evolution Incorporated ("HEVI" or the "Company"), a Canadian-based helium exploration company focused on developing assets in southern Saskatchewan, is pleased to confirm HEVI’s first joint hel...|
|Turkey >> 11/21/2023 - UK Oil & Gas plc is pleased to announce that the Pinarova joint venture's order of more powerful 7-inch perforating guns, capable of fully penetrating Pinarova's 9?-inch casing, arrived in-country las...|
|Trinidad and Tobago >> 11/20/2023 - Trinity Exploration & Production plc (TRIN), the independent E&P company focused on Trinidad and Tobago, provides an update on operations
at its Jacobin oil discovery. |
Operations on th...
|Tanzania >> 11/20/2023 - Helium One Global, the primary helium explorer in Tanzania, is pleased to announce that the Company has successfully completed wireline logging and downhole sampling at the Tai-3 well.|
|Zimbabwe >> 11/20/2023 - HIGHLIGHTS |
? Hydrocarbon gas recovered from Pebbly Arkose downhole sample
? Wireline log interpretation identifies multiple hydrocarbon bearing intervals in Upper and Lower Angwa reservoir...
|Ukraine >> 11/17/2023 - Ukrgasvydobuvannya has discovered a promising new gas deposit in the Carpathians in a field that was considered exhausted. Tests of an exploratory well produced a gas flow rate of more than 200,000 m3...|
|United States >> 11/13/2023 - Matador Resources Company announced initial production results from its 21 Margarita wells that were acquired in connection with the purchase of Advance Energy Partners Holdings, LLC (“Advance”) in Ap...|
|Cuba >> 11/2/2023 - Highlights:|
- Delivery of 20 tanker loads of oil to storage from early production testing of Unit 1B of Alameda-2.
- Production was run for a total of 10 days, yielding valuable data on the ...
|Morocco >> 10/31/2023 - SDX is pleased to announce the completion of testing operations on the KSR-21 well in Morocco. The well, targeting a prospect within the Hoot formation, was drilled to a total vertical depth of 1,955 ...|
|Australia >> 10/30/2023 - Falcon Oil & Gas Ltd. is pleased to provide an operational update on the Shenandoah South 1H (“SS1H”) well in EP117 which is operated by Falcon Oil & Gas Australia Limited’s joint venture partner, Tam...|
|Australia >> 10/30/2023 - Highlights |
• Results from the diagnostic fracture injection test (DFIT) of the Mid Velkerri B Shale in the Shenandoah South 1H (SS-1H) well have demonstrated an over pressured regime, with a po...
|Zimbabwe >> 10/25/2023 - HIGHLIGHTS |
• Strong gas shows (up to 157 times above background), fluorescence and elevated LWD resistivity encountered in multiple Upper Angwa reservoirs
• Similar strong gas shows (up to...
|Zimbabwe >> 10/20/2023 - HIGHLIGHTS|
• Elevated gas shows up to 70 times above background and elevated Log While Drilling resistivity encountered in Upper Angwa primary target reservoirs
• Higher total background ga...
|United States >> 10/19/2023 - Pantheon Resources plc (PANR) ("Pantheon"), the oil and gas company with a 100% working interest in the Kodiak and Ahpun projects, with certified contingent resources of over 1 billion barrels of mark...|
|Turkey >> 10/13/2023 - UK Oil & Gas plc is pleased to announce that Aladdin Middle East, the Pinarova-1 operator, has advised that the resumption of testing operations within the Germik/Hoya sequence, utilising larger and m...|
|United States >> 10/12/2023 - 88 Energy Limited (88 Energy or the Company) provides an update
on key activities in progress across its multiple projects on the Alaskan North Slope. |
• Project Phoenix (~75...
|Brazil >> 10/11/2023 - Alvopetro Energy Ltd. is pleased to announce that we have now completed drilling the 183-A3 well on our 100% owned Murucututu natural gas field. Based on open-hole logs, the well encountered potential...|
|Australia >> 10/5/2023 - - Successful appraisal at SE2 extends the South Erregulla gas field to the South and
West. Logging and petrophysical analysis across the primary reservoir indicates: |
- Conventional net gas p...