|Mongolia >> 6/22/2022 - HIGHLIGHTS |
• Bulag Suuj-1S discovers new coal-bearing sub-basin and appraisal now underway
• Venetian-1S exploration well recently spudded
• 2D acquisition program for the year success...
|South Africa >> 3/17/2022 - HIGHLIGHTS |
• Final consent and regulatory approval obtained for the transfer of a controlling interest in all South African projects to Kinetiko Energy
• Kinetiko Energy set to complete ac...
|Mongolia >> 2/28/2022 - HIGHLIGHTS |
• 2022 drilling Program commences with Tim-1S well
• 24 well program planned utilising three drilling companies
• Mongolia’s first extended pilot production program on tra...
|Mongolia >> 2/24/2022 - HIGHLIGHTS |
? Red Lake-4 at 828 metres with 165 metres of coal intersected to date; drill stem test (DST) about to commence on seam III
o Seam IV intersected 7 metres of gas bearing coal
|Mongolia >> 2/9/2022 - HIGHLIGHTS |
? Two highly prospective and sizeable coal bed methane Prospecting Agreement Permits (Shivee Gobi and Eastern Gobi) granted to Jade, covering a total area of 18,000 km2
o Both S...
|Mongolia >> 2/1/2022 - HIGHLIGHTS |
? Red Lake-3 spudded and drilling ahead at 457 metres
? Red Lake-4 spudded and drilling ahead at 11 metres
? Coal seams of interest to be targeted at depths of between 600...
|Mongolia >> 1/14/2022 - HIGHLIGHTS |
? 1,012 metres total depth reached at Red Lake-1
? All targeted coal seams of interest intersected between 730 metres to 970 metres
? ~58 metres of gas bearing coal seams ...
|Botswana >> 11/12/2021 - - Serowe 4 and 5 in Botswana expected to be drilled by the end of the year |
- Serowe 3 was drilled to TD of 477 metres and encountered 41 metres of interpreted gassy coal seams – +200% thicker th...
|Mongolia >> 10/29/2021 - HIGHLIGHTS |
- Jade Gas Holdings commenced trading on the ASX on October 4 following a successful $7.5 million capital raising
- The Company is focused on advancing its Coal Bed Methane gas ...
|Mongolia >> 10/27/2021 - Elixir Energy has provided its regular operations update on the current exploration/appraisal program underway across its 100% owned Nomgon IX Coal Bed Methane (CBM) Production Sharing Contract (PSC)....|
|Botswana >> 10/25/2021 - Tlou Energy Limited is developing power solutions in Sub-Saharan Africa through gas-fired power, solar power and hydrogen projects. The company is listed on the ASX (Australia), AIM (UK) and the BSE (...|
|Mongolia >> 10/4/2021 - HIGHLIGHTS |
- Jade Gas Holdings commences trading on the ASX following a successful $7.5 million capital raising
- Jade aims to support Mongolia’s clean energy transition by improving e...
|Mongolia >> 9/17/2021 - HIGHLIGHTS |
- Richcairn-1S opens up another new and potentially very extensive coal-bearing basin
- Third rig being mobilized
- Nomgon Central-1 gathering data for future production tes...
|China >> 7/28/2021 - the Coalbed Methane Research Center of the Geological Research Center of the Eastern Geophysical Prospecting Research Institute is closely following the CBM company's coalbed methane, tight gas, and s...|
|Mongolia >> 7/12/2021 - Talon Energy Limited (Talon) is pleased to advise that it has received formal notification from Telmen Resource JSC (Telmen) that the Gurvantes XXXV coal bed methane (CBM) Production Sharing Agreement...|
|Russia >> 6/4/2021 - Alexey Miller, Chairman of the Gazprom Management Committee, Nikolai Shulginov, Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation, and Sergey Tsivilev, Governor of the Kemerovo Region – Kuzbass, entered in...|
|Mongolia >> 2/3/2021 - Talon Petroleum has executed a binding offer letter with Telmen Resource JSC (Telmen) in respect of a farm-in for a 33% interest in the proposed Gurvantes XXXV Production Sharing Agreement (PSA), loca...|
|India >> 1/29/2021 - Essar Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Ltd (EOGEPL), said it had filled and dispatched the first ever Compressed Coal Bed Methane (C-CBM) Natural Gas cascade truck for Bengal Gas Company’s maide...|
|Botswana >> 1/28/2021 - Tlou Energy Limited is an ASX, AIM and BSE listed company focused on delivering power in Botswana and southern Africa through the exploration and development of gas and solar. The Lesedi Power Project...|
|South Africa >> 10/21/2020 - Kinetiko Energy has announced that Afro Energy has received approval to produce an amount of gas annually for a 2 year period from the Amersfoort Project exploration rights ER56 and ER38 by the Minist...|