|6/13/2023 - HIGHLIGHTS |
• The first two core wells in ER272 near the Secunda refinery has been successfully completed
• Wireline logging results have established significant sandstone gas intervals in...
|3/14/2023 - HIGHLIGHTS |
• Core hole 270-03C intersects significant gassy zonesin targeted carbonaceous geology
• Gas bearing geological sequences totalling at least 112m metres were intersected with l...
|2/20/2023 - HIGHLIGHTS |
• Petroleum Agency of South Africa (PASA) has granted Afro Energy renewals on Exploration Rights 270 and 272
• The Exploration Rights have been renewed for two years
• The ...
|2/16/2023 - HIGHLIGHTS |
• Gruner Energy has executed a Letter of Intent with Kinetiko to conclude a gas development and supply agreement
• Gruner Energy is a South African, owner and operator of energy...
|2/9/2023 - HIGHLIGHTS |
• Wireline logging results have established 147m of gassy sandstone pay in the vertical profile, being even greater than that reported in the previous Majuba core well (~131m)
|1/30/2023 - HIGHLIGHTS |
• Gas desorption testing results from the Majuba core well 271-23C have increased achieving, a record-breaking peak of 13m3/t. Gas desorption results from recently completed well 27...
|8/15/2022 - HIGHLIGHTS |
• Amersfoort Gas-to-Power project set to kick off following Korhaan project drilling success and licence approval.
• International certifiers Sproule engaged to undertake maiden...
|7/4/2022 - HIGHLIGHTS |
• Strong gas indications from Korhaan well 4 despite equipment issues.
• Flow testing in June achieved a stable 3 day flow rate of 40,000 standard cubic feet per day.
|3/17/2022 - HIGHLIGHTS |
• Final consent and regulatory approval obtained for the transfer of a controlling interest in all South African projects to Kinetiko Energy
• Kinetiko Energy set to complete ac...
|10/21/2020 - Kinetiko Energy has announced that Afro Energy has received approval to produce an amount of gas annually for a 2 year period from the Amersfoort Project exploration rights ER56 and ER38 by the Minist...|
|8/19/2015 - Kinetiko Energy Limited, with its major shareholder in Afro Energy Pty Ltd (“Afro Energy”) Badimo Gas (Pty) Ltd (“Badimo”), is pleased to announce that it has executed a memorandum of cooperation (“MO...|
|1/24/2014 - Kinetiko has entered into a MOU to conclude a joint venture agreement with White Rivers Exploration Pty Limited. The MOU is legally binding for 6 months to enable the parties to enter into a joint ven...|
|11/13/2013 - Kinetiko is pleased to announce that it has entered into an agreement on 8 November 2013 with Argonaut to act as Kinetiko’s joint corporate adviser alongside Trident Capital Pty Ltd. Argonaut is a tec...|
|11/4/2013 - Kinetiko Energy Ltd is an early mover, onshore gas explorer in the Southern African energy markets and is pleased to update the market as follows: ...|
|1/24/2013 - PASA (O&G regulator) has accepted Kinetiko’s sixth TCP application (Kinetiko interest 100%) immediately to the east of the current Amersfoort Project. ...|
|12/12/2012 - Kinetiko Energy Limited as the Amersfoort Joint Venture operator is delighted to announce that the second pilot production well (KA 10PTR) has been completed and has encountered vigorous gas flows dur...|
|12/10/2012 - Southern Africa coal bed methane (CBM) and gas explorer Sunbird Energy Ltd has further enhanced the prospectivity of the Mopane Project with the intersection of a thicker than expected coal package an...|
|12/3/2012 - Southern Africa coal bed methane (CBM) and gas explorer Sunbird Energy Ltd has been awarded the Ermelo West Exploration Right which covers 797 km2 (79,724 hectares) of prospective acreage in the Ermel...|
|11/29/2012 - Southern Africa focussed gas explorer Sunbird Energy Ltd has encountered gassy coals in the initial batch of samples taken from the first exploration core hole (MOP001A) at its Mopane project. ...|
|11/20/2012 - Southern Africa focussed gas explorer Sunbird Energy Ltd is pleased to provide an update on its Mopane and Springbok Flats projects. ...|