Application: Inject a quantitative chemical reagent such as methylene glycol and glycol and etc. into the oil (gas) wells to help them to be broken down or thawed until they resume working normally, also suitable for transferring a quantitative fuel to high pressure reactors.
- Output pressur0 ~ 210Mpa
- Constant pressure ra 5% ~ 100%FS
- Medium: Water, Methylene Glycol and Glycol *(consult factory for specific)
- Pressure gauge accuracy: 1.0 class, 1.6 class, 2.5 class.
- Driven air: 0.5M - P- 0.8Mpa
- Wide range of outlet pressure (Max. 210Mpa) and flowrate (0~12L/Min).
- Driven air is less than 1Mpa. Manually adjustable Output pressure and flow rate.
- All high pressure components are made of 316 stainless steel.
- No electricity and sparks to ensure safety operation.
- Compact design, easy operation and maintenance, convenient for carrying and outdoor working.
- under the condition of no air supply, can direct reduce pressure or drive by natural gas.