Thompson Kelly & Lewis model, horizontal shaft radial split casing end suction self-priming centrifugal pumps, each unit shall be supplied as bare pump unit without supply of baseplate and without coupling.
Each pump shall supplied complete with the following factory standard design features:
- Stuffing box fitted with BW seals or equal spring type signal mechanical seal arrangement.
- Ball radial and ball thrust bearings, grease lubricated.
The pump shall be direct coupled to diesel engine driver.
- Material of construction for the pump shall be as follows:
Casing: Cast iron, Impeller: Cast stainless steel, Case wear rings: Stainless steel, Shaft: Stainless steel, Bearing housing: Cast iron.
- The centrifugal pumps shall be direct coupled to diesel engine drivers, each shall be connected through speed decreaser gearbox, mounted to baseplate as an assembled package.
Single cylinder in line type diesel engine, water cooled unit, suitable for continuous operation.
The diesel engine shall be direct coupled to horizontal single reduction speed decreaser gearbox of opposite shaft configuration, 2 to 1 input/output speed ratio, suitable for direct coupled arrangement of the output shaft to the pump shaft.
The diesel engine shall be supplied complete with the following accessories fitted as a unit:
- Water cooled radiator
- Fuel lift pump
- Fuel filter.
- Lube oil filter
- Dry type air cleaner
- Engine exhaust silencer/muffler.
- 12 V rated engine electric starter motor.
- 12 V volts engine starter battery.
- Flywheel housing and flywheel.
- Local instrument panel fitted with lube oil pressure gauge, cooling water temperature gauge, hour run meter, rpm meter, electric start switch.
- Engine protection equipment against low lube oil pressure, high cooling water temperature, engine overspeed.
- Fuel tank, capacity for minimum 12 hours continuous operation.
- Fabricated steel base frame to accommodate diesel engine, speed reducer gearbox and self priming pump, all mounted as a unit.
- Flexible coupling for direct coupled arrangement between pump and diesel engine through speed decreaser gearbox.
- Coupling guard.