Ref. No.: 2009-042
Issue Date: 14/12/2009
Bid Closing Date: Sunday, January 10, 2010
Address response: Occidental Oil and Gas Corporation, 5 Greenway Plaza, Suite 110, Houston, TX 77046
Attn.: SCM Department (3rd Floor), Gargaresh Road, km 6.2, Abunawas 2, Tripoli, G.S.P.L.A.J.
Email address: SCM_ Contracts@oxy.com
Scope of Work:
Occidental Libya Oil & Gas BV (Libyan Branch) (OLOG) intends to solicit interest and pre-qualify Contractors to provide competitive bids for the provision of Civil Work Services (Drilling Site Preparation) in support of OLOG’s exploration program in the OLOG EPSA contract areas. Interested companies able to provide Civil Work Services.
Anticipated Scope Of Work
- Location: OLOG EPSA Contract Areas
- Estimated Start of Drilling Campaign: 1st quarter 2011
- Number of Drilling Locations: Approximately 20
- Term of Contract – 2 years
- Construct site locations, camp sites and access roads (as required) suitable for the installation and operation of Drilling Rigs. The CONTRACTOR shall provide all equipment resources, consumables, spares, personnel, camp and materials required. Contractor will also be responsible for transportation of all its equipment/personnel to and from the various locations.