Ref. No.: 2009-040
Issue Date: 20/12/2009
Bid Closing Date: Sunday, January 9, 2010
Address response: Occidental Oil and Gas Corporation, 5 Greenway Plaza, Suite 110, Houston, TX 77046
Attn.: SCM Department (3rd Floor), Gargaresh Road, km 6.2, Abunawas 2, Tripoli, G.S.P.L.A.J.
Email address: SCM_ Contracts@oxy.com
Scope of Work:
Occidental Libya Oil & Gas BV (Libyan Branch) (OLOG) intends to solicit interest and pre-qualify Contractors to provide competitive bids for the provision of Land Transportation Services in support of OLOG’s exploration program in the OLOG EPSA contract areas.
Location: OLOG EPSA Contract Areas
Estimated Start of Drilling Campaign: 1st quarter 2011
Number of Drilling Locations: Approximately 20
Term of Contract – 2 years
Land Transportation Services including transportation of containers and casing/wellheads etc. from OLOG supply base (at Block 103) to field locations as well as inter-field moves as required. Rig move IS NOT included.
Minimum Requirements for Land Transportation Services
The companies that will be considered qualified to receive the Invitation To Tender must be able to supply the following equipment and services and meet the following minimum requirements:
- 40ft flat bed trailer (20 Ton) complete with tractor unit
- 40ft flat bed pipe carrying trailer steel headboard & goal posts (40 Ton) complete with tractor unit
- 40ft low loader/low boy trailer (40 Ton) complete with tractor unit
- 1 Ton Pick-up truck
- 5-10 Ton flat bed truck (Mitsubishi Kantor or equivalent); and
- Heavy truck (20 Ton)
- Tanker truck Capacity 20.000 ltr
- Vacuum Truck Capacity 20.000 ltr