- Supply of two horizontal centrifugal crude oil pumps:
Assy. C/W electric motor, local starter and control panel; suction & discharge (M.O.V) valves, instrument gauges and all accessories on skid
- Pump specifications:
Horizontal centrifugal crude oil pump
Capacity: 625 m3/h.
Head: 45 m.
Npsha = 4 m
Operating fluid temp =60 °c
Type of seal: mech. seal (flowserve or equivalent)
Type of coupling: flexible coupling met stream
Casing: axially split (bb1)
Materials: api standard 610-s8 last edition
- Electrical specifications:
Totally enclosed explosion proof EEX DE 11C T4 explosion protected motors, IEC standard 3-phase induction electric motor, operation reliably even under the most extreme conditions. In hazardous environments such as chemical plant the oil industry and gas work, rugged EEX motor should be comply with the strictest safety standard for the protection of life machines and environments.
- Performance specifications:
V=400, Hz=50, phase=3ph, kw= suitable for operation the pump protection ip 55, insulation class f, temperature rise class b, duty continuous.
- Recommended spare parts (mechanical and electrical) for two years operation must be included and complete priced list of them should be attached with the offer.
- Four sets of maintenance and spare parts cataloged should be included.
- Design basis:
Max ambient temp.: 55 c
Min ambient temp.: -5 c
Humidity: 60-90 %
Crude oil specifications:
Sp. gr. 0.92 - 0.909
Api: 22 -24
Salt content: 2000 - 7000 mg/l
Bsw vol. 1 - 5 %
Rvp: 6 psi
kinematic viscosity : 80 cst @ 60f
25 cst @ 100 f
Sulphur content wt.: 4%
Carbon residue wt.: 8 %
- Origin: England, France, Italy, Germany, and USA
|Bid Bond||1% of submitted prices|
|Bond Validity||120 days|
|Offer Validity||120 days|
|Documents Price||USD 300|