The company invites national and international companies possessing relevant experience, technology and financial robustness to express their interest in participation to execute Oil Terminal Project.
Construction works on Oil Terminal location:
- Construction of 38 fuel tanks, with all accessories and associated infrastructure.
- Construction of a loading/ unloading facility, (LPG) carousel, alarm and firefighting system.
- Supply and construction of a control room with all its accessories and an electrical power distribution station and associated infrastructure.
- Construction of administration, maintenance and warehouse buildings, parking for vehicles and construction of internal roads and associated infrastructure and landscaping.
Laying and construction of pipelines:
- Laying and construction of three multiproduct pipelines from Zawia terminal to the Oil Terminal, with a length of about 55 km, diameter of 10 and18 inches and the erection of a main pumping station at the Zawia terminal.
- Laying and construction of a single jet fuel pipeline from Oil Terminal to Tripoli International Airport terminal.
- Laying and construction of a single G.O. pipeline from Oil Terminal to Tripoli South Power Station.
|Documents Price||LD 750.000|