Ref. No.: HT783PR08
Bond: US$ 26,700.00
Fee: SR 600 or KD 48
Issue Date: 09/02/2009
Question Closing Date: 25/03/2009
Bid Closing Date: 06/04/2009 14:00
Bond Validity: 04/08/2009 - (120) days from the Bid Closing Date
Offer Validity: 04/08/2009 - (120) days from the Bid Closing Date
Address: Manager, Contracts Department, Al-Khafji Joint Operations P.O.Box 688 Al-Khafji, Saudi Arabia
Scope of Work:
Al-Khafji Joint Operations will install thirty eight ESPs in selected wells over the next five years to maintain and sustain the planned target production rate. Currently six ESP wells are installed as a pilot project.
ESP Consultant Scope of Work
The ESP consultant shall be responsible to provide and perform (but not limited) the following services and activities related to ESP operations of:
1. Subsurface facilities.
2. Surface facilities.
3. Project / contractís management for ESP upcoming project.
4. Training to the Company (PRD) engineers and operators.
ESPS Consultant Minimum Requirement:
1. Qualification Required: B. Sc petroleum engineering or higher.
2. Experience Required:
a.More than 20 years in petroleum engineering fields (altogether).
b.15 Years in artificial lift field specially in ESP.
c.More than 5 years in contract, financial, and project management.
1. The company will be responsible to provide transportation to/from the offshore as well as accommodation at the offshore when required by the company.
2. The company reserves the right to require the ESP consultant to perform the short term services inside or outside of the kingdom as a business trip as & when required by the company. In this regard the company will pay for all of the trip days (including travel time days) as per the company policy.
3. The company shall provide an office with all required facilities for the ESP consultant.
4. The company may depending upon availability provide single status suitable furnished accommodation for the ESP consultant. However it is the responsibility of contractor to provide suitable accommodation for the consultant.