Ref. No.: RFP-1956
Issue Date: 24/02/2009
Bid Closing Date: 07/04/2009 15:00
Fee: 300 Kuwaiti Dinars deposited in the Company’s Account No.(50112130101) with the National Bank of Kuwait, Ahmadi Branch, Kuwait; or a money transfer to the Company’s bank account (50112130101) with National Bank of Kuwait, Ahmadi Branch, Kuwait, Swift Code NBOKKWKW; or a bank draft payable to Kuwait Oil Company.
Address: Bid opening committee, Kuwait Oil Company P.O. Box 9758, Ahmadi 61008 Kuwait.
Scope of Work:
Installation of additional water injection pump at MWIP & Brackish water transit pump at Abduliah pump station – west Kuwait, including detailed engineering (inclusive of site survey, verifications, calculations & detailed drawings), construction, procurement & supply of materials, installation, testing, pre-commissioning, commissioning and hand over of all the works in accordance with the project specifications & data sheets, project drawings and the relevant standards/codes.
The contractor shall carry out:
- All the existing system checks, site surveys, verifications, slit trenching works, check for the existing above ground and underground utilities and services and shall update the drawings for the execution of Project.
- The technical studies; follow up, submission of documents and drawings for company’s prior approval and all the construction works in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Procurement services including purchasing, expediting, inspection, traffic and logistics, spare parts procurement where required by the contract and material and equipment management.
- Construction services including the supply of labor, construction equipment, consumables, temporary facilities and materials various supporting services, construction waste management should comply with company’s procedures and regulations.
- All works related to inspection, testing, QA/QC related works, pre commissioning and commissioning, demolition, disconnecting and removal of existing facilities and services, including those decommissioned and disused, where specified and required to allow completion of the facility, protection and rerouting of existing services required for the Works.