Ref. No.: A47/2009/087S
issue Date: 21/05/2008
Bid Closing Date: 10/06/2009 12h
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of Work:
Verenex Energy Area 47 Libya Limited intends to issue a Call for Tender for the supply of 750HP Service Rig for Workover of existing Exploration wells as described below:
Area 47 is located in Ghadames Basin, Libya, block 47, 300 km southwest of Tripoli.
Project main objectives:
Verenex Energy Area 47 Libya Limited, Operator for Area 47 in Ghadames basin is investigating and pre-qualifying the Libyan and international market for a Workover Rig to support its continuing Exploration Program for 2009 2010. Verenex is seeking a fast moving, 750 HP mobile service rig. Rig component specifics will be described in the detailed invitation to tender. The workover program would consist of a 24 hr/day working program for workover and well testing of existing exploration oil wells. The anticipated start date would be Q4 2009 with 3 month firm and optional 3-month extensions through to the end of Exploration period based on Contractor performance, Company, Management Committee and NOC approvals. All Libyan registered Workover Rig Contractors who feel they are capable to meet the company requirements are invited to submit their intention to receive the invitation to tender from Verenex Energy by submitting specifications of their available workover rigs prior to June 10th. An invitation to tender will be let at the beginning of July to the qualifying contractors.
- 11 x 5000 psi x 3 1/8 Wellhead Xmas Tree
- 9 5/8 casing to 7600 feet
- 7 Liner 11,000 to 7400 feet
- 750 HP, trailer or truck fast moving, depth rating to 12,000 feet Workover Rig with the drawworks having a double drum for swabbing operations, complete with minimum 15,000 feet sandline.
- Drilling Substructure and / or working platform
- Power swivel
- 2 x 500 HP Mud pumps
- 800 1200 bbls Mud System
- 800 1200 bbls water storage
- High speed Shale shakers, desander and desilter
- Adequate electrical power all equipment including 3rd party well testing equipment
- 11 x 5000 psi BOP consisting of annular preventer and two rams
- 5000 psi choke manifold
- 12,000 feet 3 1/2 Grade G pipe
- 4 Ύ Drill collars (18)
- 9 5/8 casing scraper
- 7 casing scraper
- Mousehole and Rathole and equipment to install same
- Minimum 75 man master-skidded camp
- Wellsite Office for Company Supervisor
- Wellsite Office for Well Testing Engineer/Night Supervisor
- Wellsite office for Company Safety/Operations Supervisor
- Wellsite Sleepers for Supervisors (2), Safety/Operations Supervisor (2)
- Swabbing Lubricator with pressure control/packoff capability and all associated sinker bars and sufficient swab cups and mandrel for continued swabbing operations.
- 30 Ton Crane and Operator with 24 hrs operator coverage.
- 12 Ton Forklift or Front end loader with 24 hrs operator coverage.
- Oilfield bed truck and trailer designated to rig.
- Complete fishing equipment for contractors downhole tools.
- Tubular handling equipment for Operators tubulars string design.
- Crew Pickup.
- Toolpusher Pickup.
- Medical Clinic and Doctor.
- Ambulance (Approved for Emergency use only).
- Water transfer pumps and transfer lines for water transfer between reserve pit and rig and between reserve tanks and rigs tanks.
- Telecommunication system for contractor usage.
- The above equipment list is a basis of requirement to establish pre-qualification to tender and does not represent a detailed equipment list requirement of the company.
Please identify the following with selected Rig Availability:
- Rig Number
- Age of Drilling Rig
- Origin of Drilling Rig
- Age of Camp
- Origin of Camp
- Date of last Moduspec Inspection
- Date of last Tubular Inspection
- Rig specific Accident record for previous 36 months
- Last three Operators and duration of contract including area of work
- List of Senior and Junior personnel
- Company training grid for Rig personnel
Prequalification replies from interested companies should be sent by email no later than June 10th, 2009 to:
Ref. A47/2009/087S Workover Rig Services Prequalification of Bidders
Paul Mazzoli Quality Control Specialist
Indicating clearly the name of the company, address, phone number, personnel to contact, an email address and stating interest to pre-qualify as a bidder.
- The Pre-Qualification Request is not an Invitation to Tender
- The ITT will only be issued to companies that have been pre-qualified.
- Verenex Energy will only deal with the actual companies performing the work and not through agents.
Verenex Energy will not be responsible for any costs incurred for preparation of replies to this notice.