Bid Closing Date: 11 June 2009
Company: Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited
Tender No: NG010003208
Address: Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC), Sterling Towers, 20 Marina, P.M.B. 2418, Lagos Nigeria.
Scope of Work:
Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited (SPDC) intends to carry out a tender exercise for the provision of Pumping and Stimulation Services and wishes to invite reputable companies in the business of providing the required services to pre-qualify for inclusion in the tender.
The scope include but not limited to the following:
1- Well Stimulation Services
- Supply of personnel and equipment inclusive of coiled tubing and high-pressure pump for well stimulation;
- Well lifting / nitrogen pumping operation;
- Solvent stimulation;
- Sandstone acid stimulation.
2- Well Pumping Services
- Supply of personnel and equipment inclusive of coiled tubing and high pressure pump;
- Well killing operation;
- Sand/debris clean-out;
- Well securing with cement;
- Trunk line/flowline pumping.
3- Water and Gas Shut Offs
- Cement Gas/Water Shut-Off;
- Polymer Gas/Water Shut-Off.
4- Sand Control Treatment
- Through Tubing Sand Control;
- Through Tubing Internal Gravel pack;
- Chemical Sand Consolidation.
5- Associated Specialist Services
- Perform Running and Pulling of SCSSVs, plugs, drift run, opening/closing SSDs, run BHP, and Caliper surveys operations;
- Perform Well testing and Well clean-up operations;
- Carry out primary integrity checks on valves;
- Coiled tubing fishing, drilling and re-completion;
- Provision of well services personnel;
- Supply of wireline truck or barge (swamp & offshore), complete with personnel and equipment package; - Electric Coiled Tubing.
- Duration: 3 years
- Expected award date: Q1 2010
- Contract type: Call-off.