Future tender reference GLBV/DRILL/A-64/09/056
Issue Date: 02/07/2009
Bid Closing Date: 17.00 hrs , on 1st September 2009
Address response: Gazprom Libya B.V., Ali Ben Abi Taleb Street, Ben Ashour Tripoli, PO BOX 82696
E-mail address: email@example.com
and copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of Work:
Gazprom Libya will require Medical services in order to support planned onshore drilling operations on site in Libya, operations will commence September 2010, services should be available from 1 July 2010.
Contractor should provide information on all the Emergency and First Response Assistance that can be provided for seriously injured personnel including but not limited to Medevac if and as required, as well as:-
1. List of Medical Qualifications of Employees
2. Medical Specialties available.
3. Clinic Size/number of beds , private rooms.etc
4. Operating Theatre facilities
5. Ambulance service
6. Details of all other medical services offered