Operation and maintenance of water facilities in the western division
This contract is required to:
- Maintain 100% availability of water supply in assigned SPDC locations
- Maintain 100% availability of all water treatment plants at specified locations
- Maintain 100% availability of water lines in base locations supplying water to about 500 buildings.
- Maintain 100% availability of water to barges supplying the swamp locations.
- Carry out routine maintenance activities on all water production facilities in the base locations, including but not limited to storage vessels, air compressors, blowers and pumps.
- Supply materials and tools required for the daily operation of the water treatment plants, water lines, valves, air compressors, blowers and surface pumps.
- Carry out maintenance activities on all water flow lines and associated valves of sizes ranging from 1 ½” to 6” at specified locations
- Carry out annual maintenance of water treatment plants, overhead tanks.
- Maintenance of the water production facilities in all field locations in the Western Division including but not limited to:
a) Managing of store at Ughelli Production Centre (UPC)
b) Change-out of faulty submersible pump with motorized crane
c) Change-out of faulty submersible pump with a Tripod
d) Water Supply to drilling locations and campsites
e) Retrieval of utility materials from drilling location/campsite
f) Cleaning of existing water wells
g) Integrity checks on boreholes
h) Repair of leaking waterlines in process stations
i) Hook-up of new water boreholes
j) Threading of pipes
k) Provision of alternative power supply
l) Provision of security watch over utility materials
Contract Duration: 2 years + I year extension option