Provision of Maintenance and Technical Methods Services at the Deepwater Field Production facilities comprising of Two FPSOís and their Oil Offloading Terminal (CALM buoy and ancillary equipment).
Contractor should be able to provide Maintenance and Technical Methods Services for the operation of the concession. These services consist in preparing, executing, managing and reporting the Maintenance and Technical Methods Activities (including routine, non-routine and corresponding repair works) for the two FPSOís including the; Subsea Facilities, Offloading Terminal and Sealines / Pipelines during the Operational phase of the Fields.
High level Operations, Maintenance and Inspection knowledge, practices and experiences are required in the more recent Oil and Gas Offshore equipment like but not limited to integrated control systems, pumps, turbines, generators, gas compressors, diesel and electrical motors, vessels, piping, structure, corrosion, electrical distribution, instrumentation, integrity classification.
Services to be provided also shall include as a minimum the following:
- Maintenance services described in Exhibit A (Scope of Services) within the framework of Company objectives regarding, safety, hygiene, environment and sustainable development, operational efficiency, and upkeep of its installation.
- All maintenance activities from LEVELS 1 to 5 unless itís specifically detailed that Contractor is not responsible.
- Planning, update and coordination of maintenance and inspection tasks within Company CMIMS (UNISUP)
- Assistance in implementing the services covered by Specific Maintenance Contracts (SMCís)
- Operations, planning, monitoring and supervision of utilities and specific installations with overall strategy to minimise any production losses and production related costs while respecting HSE targets fixed by Company
- Monitoring of operating parameters and performance indicators and taking corrective action to achieve production objectives
- Reporting and documentations related to the maintenance services
- Organisation and management of Information Control and Safety Systems (ICSS), Condition Based Maintenance, and site maintenance workshops
- Operational support services within offshore for planning and works preparation, materials management and preservation
- Onshore technical methods support services
- Purchasing services on adhoc basis
- Maintenance activities relating to execution of preoperational preparation and FPSO commissioning assistance during the project and towing phases specific to Egina only.
- Training of personnel The commencement date estimated for the provision of service shall be Q3, 2012. Contract duration is estimated at 4 years firm and an option of extension at companyís sole discretion for a further period of one (1) year.