The company invites interested and prequalified companies with relevant experience in the operation and management of vessels in a deepwater environment for this tender opportunity for the provision of One (1) Field Support Vessel (FSV) which is required to fully support the field production operations. The vessels are estimated to be required commencing 1st Quarter 2013 for a 3 to 5 years duration.
Vessel SOW includes but is not limited to the following:
- Vessel capable of providing 24 hrs / day / week, 52 week/PA service throughout the term of the charter party mainly in support of Field Deepwater marine operations.
- Vessel must have adequate deck area (as per spec) to carry cargo and equipment to DW offshore locations.
- Vessel must have adequate seating to carry personnel to DW offshore locations, seating for 25 passengers.
- Vessel must be fitted with suitable surfer landing platform for transfer of personnel by surfer boat.
- Vessel may also be deployed in support of other operations always within the country sector.