The company invites interested and pre-qualified Contractors to respond to this tender opportunity for the provision of Wireline Services. The contracts are proposed to commence in Q1, 2013 and continue for a duration of two (2) years.
Contractor must be able to provide Wireline Logging Equipment and Services including but not limited to the following:
- Wireline logging unit and tools including VSP, Oil Based Mud Borehole Imager, resistivity, neutron density, sonic, Formation pressures, Downhole Fluid Identification and Sampling, etc;
- Open and Cased hole Wireline Logging services;
- Associated Data processing services
- Real-Time Logging Operations Monitoring and transmission services including satellite internet connectivity
- All necessary Consumables and spare parts; and
- All other related equipment, tools and experienced personnel necessary to satisfactorily perform the above services