The company issues tender opportunity to interested and reputable Contractors with competent and skilled personnel, suitable equipment and relevant experience for consideration to tender for the Provision of Operation and Maintenance Services for Operational Vehicles.
- Brief description of the work scope:
- Services to be provided shall include as a minimum the following:
- Maintenance of Operational Vehicles:
1.This service shall cover the maintenance of existing COMPANY owned vehicle fleet of various brands and models.
2.The maintenance of this category of vehicles is open to accredited dealers and/or companies with workshop facilities certified to maintain such vehicle brands.
The scope of work consists of the following:
· Routine service of vehicles at Manufacturer recommended intervals.
· Breakdown repair of all allocated vehicles
· Major repairs when required
· Repair of accidented vehicles
· Supply of spare and vehicle accessories on demand
· Ancillary maintenance services such as tyre repair/replacement; A/C repair; battery replacement and recovery of broken down vehicles from the company premises or other locations