The company invites sealed tenders from eligible candidates for Supply and erection on site of a 5MVA
132/6.6KV spare power transformer for LINE 1 CEP Stations at Makindu Pump Station (PS6).
The scope of works shall include the following.
1. Supply and erect on site a 5MVA 132/6.6KV spare power transformer for Line 1 CEP Stations at Makindu Pump Station (PS6).
2. Construct a plinth for the erection of the transformer at Makindu Pump Station (PS6). Because of the special safety requirement with regard to oil spill retention within KPC installations, the design of the plinth shall be agreed and approved by the company before construction.
3. Supply and install a panel of approximate dimensions
500mm X 500mm X30mm (Length X Width X Depth) and of suitable gauge
thickness for the condition monitoring of the transformer at the
Switch room at Makindu Pump Station (PS6).
4. Supply, install, and commission control cables for the transformer
condition monitoring, from the Transformer marshalling box to the
Switch room monitoring panel.
5. Carry out necessary trenching and reinstatement of control cable
6. Arrange for a team of the company engineers to witness a factory acceptance testing of the transformer (FAT) at the manufacturer’s factory. The tests
to be witnessed shall be those specified in the specifications, or otherwise as agreed with the manufacturer.
7. Avail to the company at least four copies of the relevant manuals and documentation, including as built drawings in hard and/or soft forms, before the completion of contract.
8. Present to the company for approval, a project implementation plan that covers the period from the date of contract signing to the date of project handover.
9. Conduct a site survey, before bidding, in order to determine requirement that may not be explicit in this specification.
10. Propose with the bid, any special maintenance tools required that may be required.
11. Provide manufacturer’s minimum 1 Year warranty for equipment
supplied under the contract, and conditions of contract with regard to the defect liability period shall apply to all project components, parts, and works.
12. Carry out all the work without any interruption to the comapny’s normal operations.
|Bid Bond||KSH 100,000.00|
|Offer Validity||120 days|
|Documents Price||KSH 3,000.00|