The company invites bidders for the Supply of MR OLTC Maintenance Support Services at its Plants. The purpose of is to define in detail the technical and contractual service delivery requirements for the 3 Years Call Off Maintenance Contract for MR make OLTC (M/s Maschinenfabrik Reinhausen) installed in the power transformers at the company Plants for carrying out Preventive and Corrective maintenance jobs (Including trouble shooting support).
The OLTC units within the company Power Transformers are installed to enable stepped voltage regulation of the output in four main substations at the refineries and Aromatics Plant and three main substations at MAF Refinery.
The following standards insofar as they are applicable, shall be used in conjunction with the scope of work. For dated references, only the edition cited shall apply. For undated references, the latest edition of the referenced document (including any amendments) shall be considered.
- IEC 60076-1:1993, Power transformers – Part 1: General Amendment 1(1999)
- IEC 60214-1:2003, Tap-changers – Part 1: Performance requirements and test methods
- IEC 60076-3:2000, Power transformers – Part 3: Insulation levels, dielectric tests and external clearances in air
- IEC 60076-5:2000, Power transformers – Part 5: Ability to withstand Short circuit
- POL-HSE-GEN-01:2014, the company HSE Management System & Policies
Minimum Requirements to Participate in Tender:
• Bidder has carried out similar jobs on OLTC for Power Transformers in Oil & gas installations in the country or in the GCC region.
• The deployed personnel have sufficient experience on MR OLTC (OEM) jobs for Power Transformers.
|Documents Price||OMR 25.00|