The company invites ‘Tenderer’ for supply of Services EPCC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning) for Flare Gas Recovery Unit. The company intends to install a Flare Gas Recovery System (FGRS) at the project where the recovered flare gas will be compressed for use in the facility as a fuel gas. The use of Flare Gas Recovery system (FGRS) in the facility will provide the dual benefits of energy conservation and emissions abatement by recovering, instead of flaring, process vent gases.
The basic processes employed in the FGRS are collection of flare gases from Liquid seal drum, compression of the gasses and physical separation. Gas compression is performed by liquid ring compressors and separation of recovered vapour phase from a mixed liquid is accomplished in a horizontal separator vessel. Basic engineering of this Flare Gas recovery system has been carried out by John Zink.
Capacity of the recovery system is automatically varied to maintain and control the compressor suction pressure on the gas header. The gas recovery package is designed for continuous operation and the capacity can be controlled from 100% design capacity to full turndown by use of both a recycle control valve and staging of compressors.
This Scope of work requires vendor/contractor to carry out the full design, supply and installation of the Flare Gas Recovery Unit project.
Contractor’s scope shall include, EPC of, but not be limited to, the following Static Equipment including their accessories, internals etc.
• S-6901 Inlet Gas Filter/ Coalescer
• C-6901 Amine Contractor
• V-6904 Amine Drain Vessel
Apart from this document, Contractor must also visit site to understand complete scope of work. The mains tasks to be done by contractor are the following:
• Detail engineer of project: Process, civil, piping, electrical, instrumentation.
• Fabrication, supply, transportation and delivery DDP (Delivery Duty Paid, Incoterms 2010 of all the materials required for the project (equipment, piping, cables, instruments…)
• Full construction of the project
o Civil works
o Mechanical works
o Instrumentation and Control
• Installations of all materials and equipment supplied by the contractor and the ones supplied by other vendors (purchases separately by the company: Liquid Ring Compressor package)
• Coordination with other project vendors
• Painting and Insulating as required
• Quality control / test / NDE according to the company specs
• Pre commissioning, commissioning and Start-up activities
|Documents Price||OMR 730.00|