The company invites interested and prequalified companies for this tender opportunity for the Provision of Maintenance Diving Services. The proposed contract shall be awarded for a two (2) year primary term and an optional 1 year extension.
The scope of work includes but is not limited to the following:
- Provision of Dive Equipment and Personnel.
- Provision of Dive Support Vessel(s) with built-in dive equipment.
- Pipeline and riser inspection and repair.
- Offshore Platform underwater structural inspections and repairs.
- Underwater anode replacement and installation.
- Underwater welding and cutting.
- Hull surveys (UWILD) to ABS, Lloyds, DNV and BV Class Standards.
- Seabed dive survey and excavation.
- Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV) surveys.
- SPM Buoy and hoses inspections and maintenance, including hose change out.
- Buoying of pipelines to support SEWOP movements.
- Carrying out propeller repairs on other vessels.