|Scope||The company announces its need for Brass Canal Remediation Project.
This shall include but not limited to:
1. Mobilization, Set up of engineering office and Campsite set up.
2. Mobilization of functional materials, equipment and qualified personnel to site.
3. Review and endorse the tender documents for implementation in the performance of the Works.
4. Design, construction and installation of new Catch Basin taking cognizance of the fact that the new facilities have to operate with the existing facilities and shall be designed accordingly. Such new facilities,
when tied into the existing facilities shall meet current standards and specifications and shall be safe, operable, reliable, efficient and maintainable.
5. Supply and Installation of 3no Water Discharge Pumps.
6. Supply and Installation of a 2no oil recovery pump.
7. Piping and instrument tie-ins.
8. Extension of firefighting system.
9. Produced Water from the API skimmers and Oily water from the existing floating roof drain linesshall be re-routed to the catchment basin to be constructed on this project.
10. Construction reinforced concrete retaining walls and a new drainage system. This drainage system shall compose of concrete channels running above and below grade.
11. Perform all HSE activities such as engineering activities, procedures, authorization activities, health, waste management, incident reporting, emergency planning, QRA, HAZID, HAZOP etc.
12. Bush clearing and the removal of top soil.
13. Site restoration.
15. Submission of As built and alignment drawing (3 hard copies).