|Scope||The company announces to interested and prequalified companies, an upcoming tendering opportunity for the Provision of integrated waste recycling and treatment services. The proposed contract will commence in Q1 2018 and remain active for four (4) Years duration.
Scope of Work: Integrated waste recycling and treatment consist of the services listed below:
A: Collection & Transportation of Medical Waste
• Provision of clinical waste evacuation; Standby of dedicated clinical waste truck; Provision of biohazard waste bags; Provision of Personal Protective equipment for personnel; Provision of HMO for the staff.
B: Provision of Composting Services
• Shredding, treatment of food waste to produce bagged Compost; Provision of bags and all associated consumables for running the composting operations; Analysis of Compost and Leachate from Maggot pit; Provision of necessary equipment, tools and consumables; Personal protective equipment for personnel; Provision of HMO for the staff.
C: Maintenance and calibration of weighing bridges/ scales Calibration of Weigh bridge
• Calibration of Weighing scale; Calibration of Gas Testers; Maintenance of Weighing scale & Maintenance of Weigh bridge
D: Desanding of Saver Pits
• De-sand the saver pits in the Eastern operations, bag & evacuate in leak proof bags; Clean-up of the drain; Recover oil and containerize same; Steam wash the oily saver pits after each evacuation;
E: Provision of Mulching Services
• Disposal of some biodegradable waste streams (wood, tress trimmings, tress trunks) from Shell Operations in accordance with approved SEPCiN and government regulations in the Vendors facility via mulching; Provision of mulching equipment to reduce some biodegradable waste streams to manageable sizes and use same for mulching of herbs, flowers, tress as may be required
by the estate services
F: Integrated Waste Management Piggery and Consultancy Services.
• The services to be provided by this contract shall include but not limited to the following: - All necessary management for Food Waste Collection and Management of the Shell Piggery facilities
G: Management of Recyclable Waste
• All-inclusive Handling (sorting, segregation, washing, piling,) & Treatment of Wet & Dry Recyclables (Plastics, glass, ceramics & bottles); Transportation by truck
H: Management of sewage waste
• Treatment of sewage; Analysis and quantification of resultant sewage cake
I: Treatment and reuse of oily waste
The scope of work includes but not limited to below:
• Oil contaminated sands, spent lube, oily waste, wax and/or sludge management; Evacuation/Custody transfer from shell locations in Lagos, West & East
J: Management of secondary waste from waste management operations
• All-inclusive fixation of ash from shell operations; Collection & transportation of ash from western & Eastern operations;