The company announces its need for supply one Pneumatic Operated, Tank Mounted, High Pressure Test Unit with Chart Recorder & All Required Accessories Suitable for Testing Upto 1406 Kg/Sq.Cm. (20000 Psi) as per The Following Minimum Specification. The unit should consist of, but not limited to, the following:
1. Air driven hydraulic pump capable of producing a minimum of 1406 Kg/Sq.Cm (20000 psi) output with 5.50 Kg./Sq.Cm (75 psi) air supply.
2. One (01) number 200:1 Ratio Pressure Pump
3. One (01) number 60:1 Ratio Volume Pump
4. One (01) number Adjustable air regulator 0-10.60 Kg/Sq.Cm. (0- 150 PSI) set to limit hydraulic output to desired test pressure (20000 psi) with suitable air on-off valve.
5. One (01) number one inch air supply manifold with lubricator filter.
6. One (01) number Rupture Disc at 22,500 psi.
7. One (01) number Adjustable Relief Valve.
8. One (01) number high pressure testing manifold complete with 0-1758 Kg./Sq.Cm. (0-25000 psi) pressure gauge, check valve, shut-off valve, high pressure fitting and tubing.
9. Hydraulic pressure gauge with a minimum range of 0-1758 Kg./Sq.Cm. (0-25000 psi), glycerine filled, panel mounted & having dual scale in KG/SQ.CM & PSI.
10. Air pressure gauge with a minimum range of 0-10.60 Kg/Sq.Cm. (0-150 psi), panel mounted with dual scale in KG/SQ.CM & PSI.
11. High pressure testing manifold should consist of Needle valves with a minimum 1406 Kg/Sq.Cm. (20000 psi) rating for use as LINE ISOLATION, PRESSURE RELEASE & CHART RECORDER.
12. One (01) number fluid suction manifold with strainer.
13. One (01) number fifty (50) gallon fluid reservoir for storage of operation fluid.
One (1) Number SDG9645P19 /06 Page 3 of 36
14. One (01) number 6.35 mm (¼ inch) NPT female hydraulic outlet.
15. Unit mounted chart recorder for recording the test pressure on circular chart with 24 Hrs - 90 Minutes spring drive.
16. One (1) number 0 - 25000 psi Recorder Spring Chart Drive, 24 hours / 90 minutes chart rotation, single pen style with over range protection, shock mounted for vibration protection. The supply should also include a minimum of 06 numbers of pens.
17. One (1) number high pressure chart recorder hoses ¼" x 10 feet long x 25000 psi.
18. One number of air supply hose (50 feet in length and rated to minimum 250 psi with suitable connections) and one number of water supply hose.
19. One (01) number 20 meters (66 feet) long, 9.525 mm (? inch)OD high pressure hydraulic test hose with at least 1758 Kg./Sq.Cm. (0- 25000 psi) W.P. for connecting the test unit to testing equipments. The end connections of hose should be 6.35 mm (¼ inch) NPT male for both ends.
20. The unit should have a weather proof cover with locking system. The body of the unit should be of stainless steel construction.
21. One (01) number Heavy Duty Skid to contain all above.
22. The weight of unit with recorder, but without high pressure hose should not exceed 500 Kgs.
23. Extra charts for recorder in 24 Hrs and 90 minutes recording - One Hundred (100) numbers.
|Bid Bond||INR 49,720.00|
|Offer Validity||90 days|