The company announces its need for BHP Data Acquisition & Interpretation, Reservoir Fluid Sampling & Pvt Analysis in Rajasthan Project for a Period of Two(02) Years.
The services required are as follows:
- Design of BHP Data acquisition.
- Static and Flowing Bottom Hole Pressure.
- Pressure and Temperature Gradient Survey.
- Modified Isochronal Test (MIT).
- Collection of bottom hole PVT sample and its analysis.
- Collection of separator gas & separator liquid sample (condensate), their recombination & complete PVT analysis of recombined reservoir sample.
- Interpretation of MIT Data acquired.
- Services of a suitable crane for Data acquisition from wells.
The average duration of jobs and number of wells may vary depending upon the reservoir characteristics of individual case. However, a total of 60 wells have been identified for recording of data as mentioned above. This number may be
increased or decreased at the discretion of the Company.
|Bid Bond||INR 130,000.00|
|Offer Validity||120 days|