The company announces its need for Major Maintenance for Unit 927 & 929 of GPS.
The Scope of Work include but not be limited as below:
- Conduct investigation or survey before stating Work if necessary.
- Provide all of the equipment,materials, and the tools for use in the Work.
- Provide all the temporary facilities to fulfill the work.
- Isolate the processing system of the equipment.
- Carry out the cleaning, inspection,repair or replace, painting for both internal and external surface, internal accessories if necessary.
- The bundles, tube sheets, internal floating heads shall be cleaned and tested if possible.
- Clean or replace the Pall ring and other stuffing for towers as required.
- Clean or replace the equipment accessories such as mist eliminator, filter elements, Pall ring,tray, float valve , activated carbon etc.
- Replace the cooling water inlet pipeline of lean amine cooler E-92710.
- Clean the radiators of air coolers.
- Clean and purge (including nitro genre placement) the equipment and pipelines, including nozzles and floating ball for level gauges, nozzles and regulation valves, etc. Control valve pipelines to be cleaned
- Install drainage pipeline from refrigerator unit wet gas outlet to closed drain drum.
- Pressure test or tightness test for all vessels, towers, heat exchangers, reboilers and coolers after maintenance, all equipment, tools, consumables and nitrogen trucks are in Contractor’s scope of work.
- Provide necessary scaffolding support for Company team to execute the inspection and detection.
- Provide 72 hours running test.
|Bid Bond||US 12,000.00|
|Documents Price||US 100.00|