The company announces its need for Major Maintenance for Sulfur Recovery Unit.
Carry out the cleaning and inspection for internal surface and internal accessories of the tanks, towers, vessels and drums.
- The bundles, tube sheets, internal floating heads of the heat exchangers, coalescer and condensers shall be cleaned,inspected, maintained ,tested and replaced if necessary. The testing pressure is demonstrated in the equipment list below.
- Clean and maintain the clause reactor insulation,bed grid,wire mesh.
- Replace the catalyst.
- Pressure test or tightness test for all vessels, reactors and tanks after maintenance, all equipment, tools, consumables are in Contractor’s scope of work. The testing pressure is demonstrated in the equipment list.
- Carry out the cleaning and polishing for external and internal surfaces of the welding seams of the equipment as COMPANY required.
- Clean the work site(s) upon completion of major maintenance.
- Transport all of the wastes to the place designated by COMPANY.
- Contractors shall stand by until completion of 72hrs running test. Any mulfuction during running test period shall be resolved by contractor.
Boilers , Waste heat boiler& Incinerator
- Open the manhole to conduct refractory layer inspection and cleaning. Repair or rebuild the refractory layer if necessary.
- Inspect and clean the furnace pipe.
- Inspect and dredge the water supply pipeline.
- Maintain and clean the burner , flame observation hole.
- Inspect and clean waste heat boiler internal.
- Carry out ignition inspection and experiment.
- Carry out local level gauge cleaning
- Tail Gas Stack
l Open the bottom manhole
l Inspect and clean stack internal.
|Bid Bond||US 10,000.00|
|Documents Price||US 100.00|