|Scope||The company announces its need for supply of Major Maintenance for Water Injection Tank B and Buffer Tank A.
- Conduct investigation or survey before stating Work if necessary.
- Provide all of the equipment, materials, and the tools for use in the Work.
- Isolate the maintenance items from the whole system, set up the blind plates.
- Provide all the temporary facilities to fulfill the work.
- Dismantle and reassemble of the manhole, flange, blank as required.
- Transport all of the wastes inside the tanks to the place designated by COMPANY.
- Replace the sacrificial anodes.
- Carry out the cleaning, inspection, repair or replace, painting for internal surface, internal accessories of the equipment if necessary.
- Clean, inspect, main the all accessories of inside and outside for tanks, such as the Water line assembly, Oil collector, Overflow assembly and etc. if necessary.
- Conduct sandblasting for the internal surface of equipment as required.
- Check the external surface of the tanks and repaint if necessary.
- Clad corrosion protection layers for the internal surface of equipment as required.
- Clean and purge the equipment and pipelines.
- Carry out the cleaning, paint layer-removing and polishing for internal surfaces of the welding seams of the equipment as COMPANY required.
- Examine and maintain the bottom plates of the tanks.
- Provide necessary scaffolding support for Company team to execute the inspection and detection.
- Clean the work site(s) upon completion of major maintenance.
|Bid Bond||US 10,000.00|
|Documents Price||US 100.00|