The company announces its need for supply of valves Below 2 Inch, check, piston, super duplex ASTM A182 f 53/s 32750, total price flanged, raised face, koc-mp-015, renewable/integral, super ‘ duplex ASTM A182 f53 /s 32750, manual, class 150, 3/4 inch —
3/4 inch check valve, class 150, bolted bonnet, flanged raise face to b16.5, body & bonnet and trim super duplex stainless steel (ASTM A 182 f 53) piston lift type the valve shall be according to the following standard and requirements comply to koc standard for check valve koc- mp-015 rev-1/api 602 / bs 5352 ga drawing & the bill of materials to be submitted with the offer restricted to koc approved list of manufactures important notes:
1. No visible leakage is allowed in all tests.
2. No repair works shall be carried out by the manufacturer without bringing it to the knowledge of koc and their acceptance.
3. All valves shall be supplied from the approved list of manufacturers code 23.7.
4. MTC correlates with the valve heat no. is mandatory to be supplied with each consignment.
5. All valves (except bronze construction) shall conform to NACE MR-0175 / ISO 15156.
6. All valves must be marked as per relevant standard.
7. All valves shall have renewable seats (threaded and seal welded seats are both acceptable).
8. All valves shall have integral flange (casted or forged with the body). Flange welded to the body is not acceptable.
9. Service (effluent water) tag shall be provided for each valve.