The company announces its need for X Ray Scanners.
- The system must display organic and inorganic material threats such as drugs and plastic explosives, guns, knives and composite weapons and Narcotic Detection.
- Every Parcel and luggage entering the site shall be screened by X-Ray generator, to detect any suspicious objects and explosive within.
- The system must produce two image that are display on two 24" LCD monitors.
- The system tunnel size must be at least 60cm W x40cm H.
- The system shall be provided with entrance/ exit roller tables, minimum 1-meter length.
Technical & operational Penetration & Sensitivity.
- Steel penetration at least 42 mm typical, 44 standards.
- Transmission image resolution at least 42AWG Typical, 42AWG Standard.
- Spatial Resolution at least 0.8mm Horizontal, 0.8 mm Vertical.
- Voltage 160kv, operating 150kv.
- Detector: at least 1280 channels in an L- Shaped Array.
- Tube Current: 0.7mA
- Beam Direction: Diagonally Upward.
Electrical 110VAC, 50/60HZ, 15Amp 220VAC, 50/60HZ,10Amp Environmental
- Operating Temperature 0C40C/32F-104F on shadow.
- Storage Temperature -20C/-4F140F
- Humidity Up to 95% Non Condensing
- Backup Operation 20 Minuite
- Memory: at least 4GB Ram
- Storage: at least 500GB HDD, 120GB SSD.
- Processor: Intel core i5
-Video Card: 1 GB, Dual Digital Display.
- at least 4-color
- Matrix Networking, Remote Viewing.
- Tray return and baggage handling system Quantity (20).
- Test kits.
- 9 Quadrant Zoom
- Auto Image Archiving (150,000)
- Baggage Counter
- Heavy Duty Roller Casters
- Network Ready
- Organic/inorganic Imaging
- Atomic Z-Number
- Continuous Zoom up to 64x
- Image Review
- Capable of exporting images into TIF or JPEG formatted files Conversion.
- Image Analysis Program
- Color and Black/White imaging
- Threat Image Protection (TIP) software.
|Bid Bond||ID 4,100,000.00|
|Bond Validity||120 days|
|Offer Validity||120 days|
|Documents Price||ID 150,000.00|