The company announces its need for Provision of Maintenance Service for Production Facilities in CPF.
Contractor shall provide various specialized personnel and technical supports to carry out maintenance service and repairing work for oilfield production facilities including WS2 in good conditions.
- Make the preventative maintenance schedule according to operation & maintenance manuals and the priority.
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance for all equipment and facilities.
- Establish the equipment&facilities maintenance ledger and update accordingly.
- Carry out maintenance documentation preparation and lube oil management.
- Manage the spare parts and material inventory, apply for new spare parts and material based on management strategy.
- To process some spare parts and material by lathing, milling, grinding, and welding in workshop to meet production demand if capable.
- Record maintenance data and manage document for example equipment specification, manual, spare parts book.
- Ahdeb CPF, of area about 1 km2, was equipped with various types of equipment and machineries such as:
- Storage Tanks of different capacities,
- Pressure Vessels of different purpose,
- Various types of Rotary Machineries,
- Various types of Stationary Equipment and Systems
- Power Generators,
- Power Transmission Lines,
- Oil and Water Pipelines,
- Laboratory Instruments,
- Water Station 2 (hereinafter WS2),which is about 48 km from the CPF, was also equipment with quantities of vessels, pumps & generators
- Contract duration: 3 firm years
|Bid Bond||US 230,000.00|
|Documents Price||US 100.00|