The company invites all prospective suppliers and contractors for Call off Contract for Pipelines Corrosion Indirect Inspection (ECDA & ICDA) for Mesaieed Operations.
Corrosions on non-piggable/ piggable buried gas and liquid pipelines have become serious concern, especially for the buried pipelines. To ensure delivery of the products through the pipeline, it is imperative for the company to maintain integrity of the pipelines by means of continuous evaluation of the pipelines conditions and as preventive measure by identifying the prominent issues within the line. With the objective to maintain asset integrity, the company's intends to engage a Contractor to carry out call off Contract for external and internal corrosion indirect inspection services (ECDA and ICDA) for non-piggable pipelines. The locations of the scope to be covered under the Contract shall include the company area within the Doha/ MIC/ RLIC and the company NGL complex fenced areas wherein QP's gas and liquid pipelines are located.
The Contract shall be based on call off basis. Specific scope will be provided through issuance of Release Orders (ROs) to proceed with the specific scope. The scope of the Services cover the provisions of all resources to carry out the following and all required reports and close out documents and project dossiers at end of the RO:
2. Indirect Inspection: a. External corrosion indirect inspection for QP's gas and liquid pipelines by using any of the following survey and soil resistivity methods: - Closed Internal Potential Survey (CIPS)
- Direct Current Voltage Gradient (DCVG)
- Alternate Current Voltage Gradient (ACVG)
- Pipeline current mapper (PCM) b. The provision to locate internal corrosion areas of buried gas and liquid pipeline by calculating the inclination profile of the pipeline, change in elevation, critical angles and suitable Depth of cover measurement.
3. Direct assessment of the pipeline conditions by reviewing the coating conditions, pipeline defects (corrosion) and features of the surrounding locations.
4. Any other activities to be carried out to perform the scope. Such activities shall include rectifications, re-performance and cleaning up of the WORKSITE to reinstate and make good the impacted existing facilities and bring the same to their original conditions.
5. Submissions of all reports (draft and final) and recommendations thereof for QP review and approval.
6. As for piggable pipelines, further verification of cathodic protection by performance of CIPS and DCVG inspections.
|Bid Bond||QR 35,000.00|
|Bond Validity||150 days|
|Offer Validity||120 days|
|Documents Price||QR 200.00|