Bid Closing Date: 16 November 2009
Tender reference: NG01004667
Address: The Secretary to the Tender Board (EPF-G-SERP), C/o Vendor Service Centre (EPF-G-SERP), The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, P. O. Box 263, Port Harcourt.
Scope of Work:
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) acting as the operator of the NNPC/SHEL/ELF/AGIP Joint venture on behalf of its Joint Venture Partners, hereby invite suitable and reputable contractors to submit prequalification documents to execute Supply of Various Personal Protective Equipment that meet recognized and acceptable International Standards.
Commencement: Q2, 2010
Completion: Q3, 2012
The works to be undertaken includes but are not limited to all works related and incidental for the following:
1. Supply of Coveralls, rainwears ,workwears and other protective clothing.
2. Supply of Foot protection [Safety Shoes, Boots and wellington boots].
3. Supply of personal floatation devices-PFD [Life Jackets and work vests]
4. Supply of Firemen protective kits.
5. Supply of Respiratory Protection equipment[RPE].
6. Supply of Fall Protection and fall arrest equipment.
7. Supply of head protection equipment[Helmets, bump caps etc)
8. Supply of Eye protection[ Safety glasses, goggles, and Face shields
9. Supply of Ballistic floatation device [BFD].
10. Supply of Hand protection [Hand gloves].