Bid Closing Date: 8 December 2009
Tender Number: TB – 2789
Address: Addax Petroleum Development (Nigeria) Limited, 32 Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Victoria Island, Nigeria.
Scope of Work:
Addax Petroleum Development (Nigeria) Limited (hereinafter referred to as “APD(N)L”) invites interested companies to pre-qualify for consideration in tendering for the provision Electric Submersible Pumps (ESP) required for the 2010 through to 2012 work programme in OML 124. The Scope of Work is as stated below. The reimbursement for the Scope of Work performed shall be on a “call off” and/or lump sum basis, as requested by APD(N)L. The Scope of Work is expected to commence in Q1, 2010 and the estimated duration of the contract is two (2) years, with APD(N)L having an option to renew for a further one (1) year.
Outline details of service:
- Provision of Electric Submersible Pump’s suitable for an anticipated design production rate of 3500 blpd per well, of 20° API crude, viscosities up to 10 cp at reservoir conditions
- Provision of downhole gas separators and/or handlers capable to handle up to 75% GVF
- Provision of associated downhole electrical motors, seals, power cables and downhole sensor & monitoring (incl. surface readout) package
- Provision of associated special purpose systems like Y-tools and redundant ESP completion systems
- Provision of CT deployed ESP assembly systems, should conventional tubing deployment of the ESP not possible
- Provision of associated surface equipment like Variable Speed Drive, Controls & communications, required step up or step down Transformers
- All equipment to be designed for country environment (temperature, humidity, dust, insects, etc.)
- Provision of design, build, installation and commissioning of the surface equipment, incl. but not limited to grounding protection plan developed in cooperation with the APDNL Facility Design Group
- Provision of electrical cable and connections to surface equipment.
Including both the CONTRACTOR connections and the APDNL interface connections. These connections include but are not limited to the power cable, junction box, Interlock Emergency Shut Down control lines, auxiliary gauge lines, and remote control/monitoring lines to the VSD
- Provision of real time ESP control and performance tracking, incl. but not limited to intelligent alarming, data management, reporting and trend analysis systems
- Provision of field services, the scope of the services to be agreed upon contractually
- Provision of Operations and Maintenance Manuals
- All ESP equipment will be designed and tested according to API specifications.
RP 11S4 - Sizing and Selection of Electric Submersible Pumps
RP11S2 - Electric Submersible Pump Testing
RP11S7 - Application and Testing of Electric Submersible Pump Seal Chamber Sections
RP11S3 - Electrical Submersible Pump Installations
RP11S - Operation, Maintenance, and Troubleshooting of Electric Submersible Pump Installation